"One of the surest tests [of the superiority or inferiority of a poet] is the way in which a poet borrows. Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal; bad poets deface what they take, and good poets make it into something better, or at least something different. The good poet welds his theft into a whole of feeling which is unique, utterly different than that from which it is torn; the bad poet throws it into something which has no cohesion."

-T.S.Elliot

Let's all be good thieves together.

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Still Alive

I honestly thought I'd have something to share with people sooner but I got distracted when my prepaid games came in, Fable II and Gears of War 2 eat time like Mr Creosote at an all you can eat buffet.

Anyway I have a couple of ideas brewing around in my head that I want to try and set down. These include a cat having to deal with vampire mice, a Mythos inspired tale of madness, and one or two rewrites of the basic ideas behind Nicky Pacione's terrible, terrible stories. I just have to be able to sit down and write without feeling the need to erase the document after the first sentence and take up alligator dentistry instead.

6 comments:

Nickolaus Pacione said...

So you think you can try to steal Tabloid Purposes away from me like that, you're nothing but a fat fuck who can't even get a job in a McDonald's over in Scotland. I guess you wasted your life away so you have to go around stealing my content and all of that. You're nothng but a fat faggot who has too much time on his hands. Go home and butt fuck your sister some more.

Nickolaus Pacione said...

Do you prostitute off your own mother if you have a chance?

Lewis said...

Oh my silly little dumpling, do you think your pathetic angry words can hurt me? Do you truly believe I give a damn about what you think of me little man?

I almost had an asthma attack from laughing at what you wrote, you sound just like an overexcited teenager. In fact you amused me so much I'm going to clue you in on something, you're my little chew toy now. Whenever the mood takes me I will leave you a little present here or elsewhere, and I know you will see it, because your arrogant ego will drag you there. I'll even tell you why, it's because you can't stand the thought that people might be making fun of you behind your back, you have to know and that's what damns you my little dumpling. Even if you can contain the urge to scream abuse at me here or on your blog I'll know you saw it, and I know what it does to you.

You're mine now Nicky, I'd tell you to try and keep your mess in the litter box but I know how much you enjoy having your nose rubbed in it in public.

williemeikle said...

One - Nil to the Scots team I think :)

Lewis said...

Could be more but we're busy playing keepie uppie instead of scoring ;)

Nickolaus Pacione said...

I am making your funeral arrangements for your attempt at plagiarism. GET YOUR OWN FUCKING IDEAS AND TITLES. Do you suck your dead mother's dick with that mouth?